Who doesn’t like beef? It is not only a delicious protein but also very rich in nutrients. Therefore, in bTaskee’s “What To Eat Today?” section, we will show you how to cook 3 amazing dishes from beef for a family party at home. Highly recommended these beef dish recipes for a great home party this weekend!
- Beef & Water Spinach Salad
- Braised Beef with Green Peppercorn
- Sugarcane Beef Skewers
- Dessert: Fluffy Cream Puffs
Beef & Water Spinach Salad – Beef Dish Recipes
|2||Water spinach||1 pack|
|5||Lemon Juice||1 spoon|
|6||Seasonings (Salt, Black Pepper, Sugar, MSG, fish sauce, cooking oil)||Based on your preference|
|7||Roasted peanuts||Based on your preference|
|8||Chili peppers, Garlic, Coriander||Based on your preference|
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
- Put the water spinach leaves aside because you will only use the stalks. After that, slice them into thin strips, soak in water for about 10 minutes and take them out.
- Clean the beef and slice it into bite-sized pieces. Then marinate it with some broth mix powder, salt, fish sauce, black pepper, cooking oil, diced shallots for about 15 minutes so the beef could absorb the flavor.
- Peel the onion, wash and dice it. Soak it into water with some vinegar to reduce the smell. Wash and mince the shallots as well as the garlic.
- Clean, remove the seeds and dice the chili peppers into thin slices.
- Wash the coriander, get rid of the spoiled parts and dice them well.
Step 2: Stir-fry the beef and make the salad
- Heat the pan with 1 spoon of cooking oil. Once the oil is hot, add the minced garlic and shallots in, stir until they smell good.
- Next, add the beef and stir fast over high heat. Turn off the heat immediately after when it’s almost cooked. Note: do not stir-fry the beef for too long or it will get chewy.
- Mix the salad dressing following the ratio: 1 spoon of fish sauce, 1.5 spoons of vinegar, 3 spoons of sugar, 7 spoons of water, 1 spoon of cooking oil, ½ spoon of salt, ½ spoon of black pepper, 1 spoon of lemon juice, some minced garlic, and pepper.
- Then add the beef, spinach, onion and coriander in a big bowl.
- Pour the salad dressing on top and mix well.
- After mixing, wait for about 10 – 15 minutes so the salad is marinated thoroughly and plate some on a dining table. Sprinkle some roasted peanuts and fresh herbs on top to make it more fragrant. This is one of the most popular beef dish recipes in Vietnam.
Braised Beef with Green Peppercorn – Beef Dish Recipes
|1||Beef shank||500 gram|
|2||Green pepper||100 gram|
|6||Tomato paste||100 gram|
|7||Coconut juice||1 big bowl|
|8||Shallot, Cilantro||Based on your preference|
|9||Seasonings (Salt, Black Pepper, Sugar, MSG, fish sauce, cooking oil)||Based on your preference|
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
- Wash the shallots and mince them
- Wash the green peppercorns and crush them.
- Arrange the beef shank and cut them into bite-sized pieces. Marinate them with some minced shallots, salt, MSG, fish sauce and green peppercorns for 30 minutes to let them absorb the flavors.
- Peel and rewash the carrots, potatoes. You can either cut them into small pieces or carve some flowers.
- Wash the onions and cilantro, dice them well.
Step 2: Cook the dish
- Heat the pan with some cooking oil. Add the carrots and potatoes in, fry slightly so they won’t crumble.
- Heat a pot on the stove, add a spoon of cooking oil in. When it’s hot enough, add the minced shallots in and stir well. Add the beef and stir-fry until it’s slightly cooked.
- Pour in the tomato paste and mix everything thoroughly. Next, pour in the coconut juice and simmer until the beef is tender.
- Finally, add the onions, carrots, potatoes and green peppercorns in and cook until they are all soft. Remember to taste and adjust the flavor to your liking.
- Sprinkle some pepper and cilantro on top for garnish.
Sugarcane Beef Skewers – Beef Dish Recipes
|1||Grounded beef||500 gram|
|2||Pig fat||50 gram|
|4||Garlic||3 garlic bulbs|
|7||Seasonings (Salt, Black Pepper, Sugar, MSG, fish sauce, cooking oil)||Based on your preference|
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
- Peel the sugarcanes, cut them into 10cm pieces and then chop them into four smaller parts.
- Peel, wash and mince the garlic, shallots and lemongrasses.
- Marinate the meat with some broth mix, salt, pepper, minced garlic, shallots and lemongrasses for 30 minutes.
Step 2: Make the skewers
- When the beef is ready, knead them into balls and cover one part of the sugarcane skewers.
- Put them on a griller and grill until the beef is golden brown. Remember to flip frequently so they don’t burn. The tip is to coat them with some olive oil (or butter) but it’s not compulsory.
- Put them on a big plate and enjoy with sauce to your liking.
Dessert: Fluffy Cream Puffs
To wrap up a party with so much protein from these beef dish recipes, some sweet and soft cream puffs would definitely do the trick!
|2||Unsalted butter||25 gram|
|4||All-purpose Flour||50 gram|
|7||Unsweetened milk||90 ml|
Step 1: Make the puff crust
- Add 60ml of water, 25gram of unsalted butter, 1 gram of salt into a pan and simmer until everything melts.
- Turn off the heat and add 40gram of flour into the pan. Mix well until the batter thickens. Take it out and let it cool down.
- Add an egg in and knead the batter well.
- After that, put the batter inside a pumping bag to start shaping the crust.
- Spray some cooking oil on the tray to prevent sticking. Pump the crust to the shape of the puff. Spray some butter on the crust so they won’t crack while cooking.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes. Take the crust out of the tray and test if it’s cooked properly.
Step 2: Make the puff’s cream
- Separate the yolk with the egg white. Add a bit of salt and sugar in then whisk the mixture until they blend together and start thickening.
- Add 10 gram of flour and mix well.
- Heat 90ml of milk (simmer but not boil). Pour the liquid slowly into the batter and stir thoroughly.
- Simmer the batter on a bowl of water on low heat until it thickens, add sugar and mix well. Turn off the heat and continue stirring.
- Let the cream cool down and store it in the fridge.
Step 3: Finish making the cream puff
Pump the cream into the puffs slowly until you feel that the puff is full. Decorate them on a plate with toppings to your preference and the dessert of the day is done.
The menu of 4 delicious beef dish recipes today starts from the appetizer of a water spinach salad mixed with beef to stimulate your tongue, followed by the main dish of braised beef with green peppercorn and grilled beef on delicious and nutritious sugarcane, and finally, the soft and tasty cream puffs. It’s a perfect recipe for any beef-lover family to enjoy a meal together after long working days!
If you are too busy and don’t have enough time to go grocery shopping, bTaskee has just the right solution for you!
Through our Grocery Assistant Service, bTaskers will go shopping for food and groceries at a reasonable cost based on your request. We will also be delivering them to your home in less than an hour. Find out about bTaskee Grocery Assistant service right now at https://www.btaskee.com/en/grocery-assistant/
Book your order now on our bTaskee app to get your grocery shopping done in time and receive exclusive benefits!