You want to make a small party with some simple dishes at home for family, probably because of quarantine or probably not. Still, there is no need for anything fancy, but just their warm and joyous existence. Everyone would gather together by the dim candlelight, singing, and enjoying delicious food together. Right now, all you need is the perfect dishes for today’s special birthday party. Then how about these 4 Easy Birthday Party Food below?
Happy Birthday Menu includes:
- Honey Roasted Chicken Wings
- Stir-fried noodles with Seafood
- Corn soup with shredded chicken
- Chocolate Cupcake
Honey Roasted Chicken Wings – Easy Birthday Party Food
|1||Chicken wings||5 wings|
|4||Seasonings (Salt, Black Pepper, Sugar, MSG, fish sauce, cooking oil)||Based on your preference|
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients
- Wash the chicken wings with salt to clean them better.
- Peel and mince the garlic.
Step 2: Marinate the chicken
- Next, put all the chicken wings in a large bowl. Marinate the chicken wings with 2 tablespoons of honey, 1 teaspoon of minced garlic, 1 teaspoon of oyster oil, 1 teaspoon of broth mix powder, and a little pepper.
- Mix well to let the chicken absorb the spices, then put them in the refrigerator cooler for about 2 hours.
Step 3: Roast the chicken
- Turn on the oven at a temperature of 200 degrees Celsius, use foil paper, and place the chicken wings on top, put them in the oven, get ready for the roasting.
- After 15 minutes of roasting the chicken, take out the hot tray and use a brush to spread the sauce all over the wings. Put them back in the oven for another 30 minutes.
After completing all these steps, you will have a delicious honey-roasted chicken wing dish for the birthday party right at home. The sweet and salty flavor would definitely catch the heart of the guests. You can add some toppings such as cheese or fries on top to make it even more flavorful.
Stir-fried Noodles with Seafood – Easy Birthday Party Food
|5||Bok Choy||100 gram|
|8||Seasonings (Salt, Black Pepper, Sugar, MSG, fish sauce, cooking oil)||Based on your preference|
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients
- Wash and remove the head and the black thread of the shrimps to get rid of the fishy smell.
- Clean the squid, remove the ink sack, and cut them into round pieces about 3cm long.
- Clean and wash the shallots, chili, and mince them.
- Boil the pasta with a pinch of salt to make them both soft and chewy for a few minutes. Take the out and let them dry naturally.
- Wash and clean the Bok Choy. Let them dry as well.
Step 2: Marinate the seafood
- Marinate the squid and shrimp with ½ spoon of salt, ½ spoon of broth mix powder, ½ spoon of MSG, ⅓ spoon of sugar and a pinch of pepper, chili, and minced shallot.
Step 3: Stir-fry the noodles and seafood
- Heat the pan with cooking oil, add the minced shallot in and fry until golden. Add the squid and shrimp in and stir-fry until they are almost cooked.
- Next, add the fishballs in and fry for 2 minutes, then the bok choy and the noodles. Season the dish with a spoon of soy sauce and a teaspoon of sesame oil. Adjust the taste to your liking.
- Once the noodles are soft and chewy (about 1-2 minutes), turn off the heat and start plating.
You can avoid chili if you can’t eat spicy food. The food will still keep their flavor. In particular, do not soak the noodle in boiling water for too long because it will make the noodles swell and mushy.
Corn soup with shredded chicken – Easy Birthday Party Food
|1||Sweet corn||2 corns|
|2||Shiitake Mushroom||80 gram|
|4||Tapioca Starch||1 tablespoon|
|5||Egg white||2 eggs|
|6||Seasonings (Salt, Black Pepper, Sugar, MSG, fish sauce, cooking oil)||Based on your preference|
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients
- Wash the chicken well
- Crack 2 eggs and separate the white
- Wash the mushrooms with water to clean them. Soak them in warm water to let them bloom, then dice them into thin strips.
- Take the corn kernels out of the corns
- Boil the chicken with a pinch of salt. Remember to remove the foam to keep the water clear because the water will be reused. When the chicken is cooked, take it out and let it cool down. Then shred the meat.
- Mix 1 bowl of water and 1 tablespoon of tapioca starch together
Step 2: Make the soup
- Put the corn cobs in the chicken broth and boil it first to make the dish more fragrant. Remember to remove the foam!
- Remove the corncob, add the corn kernels in, and boil them. After that, add the shiitake mushrooms and shredded chicken in. Add 1 teaspoon of broth mix powder, ⅓ teaspoon of sugar, and season to your taste.
- Lower the heat, pour the stirred tapioca liquid into the water, and continue stirring to avoid clumping. Stir until the soup reaches the consistency you want.
- Add ¼ teaspoon of broth mix powder to the egg white and beat until dissolved. Similarly, stir with one hand slowly while pouring the mixture into the pot of soup.
- Mix well and turn off the heat. Let the soup simmer down.
- Sprinkle a little pepper over the dish and enjoy the easy birthday party food while it’s still hot.
Chocolate Cupcake – Easy Birthday Party Food
|1||All-purpose flour||200 gram|
|2||Cocoa powder||40 gram|
|3||Baking soda||1/5 tablespoon|
|6||Vanilla powder||10 gram|
- Mix cocoa powder with 10ml of boiling water until the powder is dissolved, the mixture is smooth and silky.
- Cover it and let it cool at room temperature (you can put in the refrigerator to cool it more quickly, but when taking the mixture out, you have to wait until it reaches room temperature again).
Put eggs, milk, vanilla powder in a separate bowl, use a whisk (or a mixer) to mix them well.
- Put flour, baking powder, and sugar in another bowl. Continue using a whisk (or mixer on low setting) to beat the mixture for about 30 seconds.
- Add the cooled cocoa mixture slowly until all ingredients blend together. Turn on the mixer’s speed to mix well for about 2-3 more minutes.
- Divide the custard above into 2 parts, respectively, add them into the bowl of cocoa mixture. Every time you put in, you must stir it slowly. When the mixture is smooth enough, you can stop stirring.
- Line the paper cup into the mold and pour the batter into each mold. Remember to only fill ¾ of the mold because the cupcake will rise.
- Bake at 170 degrees Celcius in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
You can use a toothpick to see if the cake is cooked. If you take out the toothpick when there is no dough on the toothpick, the cake is done. You can take it out to decorate with whipped cream, sugar flakes, candies, chocolate chips, and more! Be creative with this birthday dessert!
No need to buy a huge, expensive cake for someone’s birthday. Just a homemade meal with simple birthday dishes at home like this is enough to express the warmest wishes to that person. Have a great meal and have a warm birthday party with your family and loved ones!
Can’t make it to the supermarket for ingredients? bTaskee is here to help!
Through our Grocery Assistant Service, bTaskers will go shopping for food and groceries at a reasonable cost based on your request. We will also be delivering them to your home in less than an hour. Find out about bTaskee Grocery Assistant service right now at https://www.btaskee.com/en/grocery-assistant/
Book your order now on our bTaskee app to get your grocery shopping done in time and receive exclusive benefits!